Depuis sa création, l'Observatoire BBC a pour missions de répondre aux enjeux suivants:
- Accompagner la généralisation des bâtiments à énergie positive et la massification de la rénovation,
- Valoriser le savoir-faire des professionnels,
Since its inception, the BBC Observatory’s mission has been to address the following issues:
- Support the generalisation of positive-energy buildings and massification of renovation,
- Make best use of professional know-how,
- Help develop future regulations,
- Identify training needs.
- La définition du cahier des charges de la méthode à partir des analyses et des données disponibles, des domaines et leviers d’...
The consortium federating the CSTB, Elioth, l’Alliance HQE-GBC, Efficacity, Effinergie, Certivéa, l’Association BBCA and Atlantech recently won the call for research projects during ADEME’s 4th edition of: «Towards responsible buildings before 2020».
Quartier E+C-, the winning project, aims to develop and test a carbon energy assessment method at the neighbourhood level.
The project will revolve around three stages:
- The definition of the method specifications based on available analyses and data, the areas and levers of actions required to evaluate existing projects and tools or methodologies, by Efficacity, Effinergie and the HQE – GBC Alliance by the beginning of 2019;
- The elaboration of the method: on this basis, CSTB, which coordinates the whole project and ensures its scientific coherence, will initiate the development of an evaluation method in parallel with the collection of the data necessary for its application; a definition of the relevant and realistic performance targets according to the context (climate, uses, density, existing infrastructures, temporality, costs...) will be driven by Elioth;
- Implementation of the methodology developed on pilot projects and capitalization of the feedback will be coordinated by Certivéa.
This method will be tested on 8 pilot projects.