With this in mind, a project to restructure and enhance the wetland and combat poverty has been implemented by the Douala Urban Community.
To that end, the cities of tomorrow still have to take up many challenges, in order to prioritize citizen initiatives in their governance, and turn them into drivers of their development, which is currently intended to be more inclusive and more sustainable.
Au cœur des flux financiers et migratoires mondiaux, les métropoles façonnent les valeurs sociétales et les modes de vie planétaires. Elles sont les vitrines des mutations du monde, créatrices de richesses économiques et d’innovations technologiques.
Depuis le début du III ème millénaire, leurs centres se régénèrent et se densifient, tandis que les périphéries s’...
At the heart of global financial and migration flows, metropolises are shaping societal values and global ways of life. They are windows onto the changing world, creating economic wealth and technological innovations.
Since the beginning of the third millennium, their centres have been regenerating and becoming more dense, while their peripheries spread out. But their long-term development model is in question. Victims of their own successes, will metropolises eventually become unlivable? What will be the social and environmental sustainability of these urban complexes? How can we articulate attractiveness and quality of life for all?
From New York to Paris Ile-de-France, Tokyo to Copenhagen, Singapore to Medellin, metropolises are inventing, at all scales, new development paths to combine economic competitiveness, urban regeneration, social inclusion, energy frugality and climate resilience. And in doing so, they are changing the world.
This issue of Papers highlights particularly inspiring strategies and initiatives to address the fundamental challenges of (Very) Greater Paris.
1.Une identification précise du bien immobilier sur des plans, (cadastre, ortho-photos ou photo satellite) et une vérification de l’identité et de la capacité juridique des personnes.
2.Un registre immobilier qui répertorie l’ensemble des actes juridiques concernant tous les biens immobiliers de toutes les personnes titulaires d’un droit de nature foncière.
3.Un acte incontestable qui offre une sécurité juridique quasi parfaite (vente, partage , donation…).
1. Accurate identification of the property on the plans (cadastre, ortho-photos or satellite photo) and verification of the identity and legal capacity of individuals.
2. A real estate register that lists all legal acts concerning all real estate of all persons holding a land right.
3. An indisputable act that offers almost perfect legal certainty (sale, sharing, donation etc).
- legal: determine with certainty who owns what and under what conditions,
- social: enable the poorest to defend their rights to the land and have access to public infrastructure,
- economic: avoid a long and costly conflict for the landowner and encourage access to credit,
- tax: make public authorities aware of the identity of persons with a property right so they can collect tax.